We meet the special logistics & transport requirements of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, and medical devices industries.
Our professional logistics solutions for temperature-sensitive and time-critical transportation are available to our customers throughout Germany, Europe and worldwide.
The Bioship team is committed to patients and their healthcare. Now more than ever, we know and appreciate our responsibility to protect vaccines and other temperature-sensitive products for patients around the world. Our role as partner is to meet our customers’ urgent needs and to ensure global pharmaceutical supply chains are maintained. Risk control and process security are our top priority.
- Temperature-controlled logistics worldwide
- Temperature controlled transportation, airfreight & direct delivery for pharmaceutical goods worldwide
- Precise cooling transports from -196 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Transport in GDP qualified temperature controlled vehicles
- Direct flights, Same Day, Overnight delivery 24 hour service
- DIN ISO 9001: 2015 quality management Conformity with GDP EU Guidelines 2013 / C68 / 01 & 2015 / C 95/01
- Individual transport management & direct communication
- Cool chain monitoring & documentation of transport temperature
- Worldwide real time tracking and temperature monitoring
- Proactive tracking of each shipment
- Import & Export, customs & regulatory affairs worldwide
- Transport insurance
- Transport and shipment of diagnostic samples
- Transport & shipping of umbilical cord blood, stem cells & vaccines
- Transport & Logistics for Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs)
- Supply Chain Solutions for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Transportation, logistics & supply chain management for clinical trials
- Multicenter projects & care of clinical trial centers
- Fine distribution and storage of temperature-sensitive consignments
- Packing and transport of dangerous goods, cytostatic drugs and narcotics
- Onboard Courier, Hand Carry & Worldwide Emergency Deliveriy
We meet the special transport and courier requirements of the industry and research institutes in the fields of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, life sciences and medical devices.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Vaccines & Investigational Medicinal Products
temperature controlled airfreight
GDP qualified TCVs
EU GDP 2013 compliance
EU GDP 2015 compliance
Unsere professionellen Logistiklösungen für temperaturempfindliche und zeitkritische Sendungen stehen unseren Auftraggebern deutschlandweit, europaweit und weltweit zur Verfügung.
DUS Air Cargo Center
Phone: +49 202 66 79 451
Fax: +49 202 66 79 452